According to a philanthropist Kola Edokpayi, who visited the victim’s family in Ugo Ni Yokoriomwon Community, Orhionmwon Local Government Area of Edo State – the boy’s father narrated how his son was shot in the shoulder by suspected Fulani herdsmen that always rob travelers long Benin Abraka Road due to the conspicuous potholes on the road.
The elders reportedly stated that they can no longer go to their respective farms and cannot sleep with their two eyes close because they are living in fear.
They are now appealing to the government to come to their rescue before it degenerates into crisis.
More Photos Below:
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign