A Bulawayo gang reportedly pulled a heist at Revelation Church of God premises in Kelvin North stealing $75 000, R31 100 and 10 buckets full of coins that had not been counted after a fund-raising event.
The Bulawayo police spokesperson Inspector Precious Simango confirmed the incident and said investigations were still in progress .
“We are investigating a case of theft which occurred last week. We are not yet sure whether it was an unlawful entry or theft case. No arrests have been made yet but investigations are underway.
“We are appealing to members of the public to desist from keeping large sums of money at home or business premises as this attracts thieves,” she said.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign