According to reports, a faction of the party having duly paid the statutory nomination fees to the banks after scaling all hurdles – encountered problem after heading to the secretariat to obtain forms.
They were told by the other faction that the forms are no longer with them at the office – thereby hindering them from contesting at the state congress.
After an argument, as the party members were coming down from the secretariat, some hoodlums descended on them and inflicted varying degrees of injuries on them. It was gathered that one Mr. Qudus Ahmed (Secretary Buhari Campaign Organisation, BCO) was seriously injured with cuts in his head and upper part of the body.
Several others were not spared in the attack as their phones were forcefully taken and equally disposed of their valuables.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign