Even though he is 81-year-old, former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, has shown that he is still capable of flexing his muscles, as he was seen in a gym exercising.
Former President of Nigeria, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo (rtd), who recently turned eighty-one (81) on May 5, 2018, has been captured on camera, flexing his muscles and exercising at a gym.
Watch the video below:
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign