During the ongoing advocacy programme on Human Trafficking and Illegal Migration, held in Benin on Sunday, Comrade Solomon Okoduwa, the Senior Special Assistant on Anti Human Trafficking Issues, stated that some teachers in the school disclosed the information to the anti human trafficking campaigners that, the college is one of the harvesting ground for the traffickers.
Mr Okoduwa laid emphasis on the situation. He admonished the students against traveling illegally.
He also told them the circumstances that surrounds traveling to Libya through the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea, he further said they should report any person that insist on taking them to Europe.
Mr Okoduwa has promised that the government will not relent in her quest to stop human trafficking, there will be increase awareness Against Human Trafficking, he said.
He warned the students to travel the right way , if they must travel for any reason.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign