The Managment of KolaDaisi University, Ibadan hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session into the following:
KolaDaisi University,Ibadan 2018/2019 Post-UTME/DE Screening Form Is Out
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. 100-LEVEL UTME
Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
All applicants are required to have sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) an meet the required National Cut-Off score.
Applicants are to complete the on-lin application form by visiting KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
i. Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
ii. Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
iii. Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
2. DIRECT ENTRY
Candidates must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
In NCE or ND passes at the acceptable grades, Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for the intended programme as in (i).
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B .Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry.
1. For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N5000 application form
2. Payment can also be made at an of the University Bank Account
Account Name: KolaDaisi University Ibadan
Account Number: 1771791077
Bank Name: Skye Bank
KolaDaisi University,Ibadan Undergraduate Courses.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign