The management of Kano State University Wudil (KUST Wudil) has extended the resumption of academic activities by 5 weeks.
This decision was taken at the 82nd meeting of the University’s Senate on 17/05/18
Academic activities are expected to resume 3rd week of June.
Students will be duly informed of any unfolding events, accordingly.
Recall that the university was shut down after students of the institution protested the death one of the students.
It was gathered that the extension may be to complete the investigation into the incidence
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign