Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa 2nd batch of the 2018/2019 admission list is now available on the portal.
Candidates may check their admission status by clicking this link (https://offahealthtech.edu.ng/eportal/admissions/ ). You will be expected to supply your application number (examination number) to check your status.
After checking your admission status, successful candidates are to proceed to the student portal and print their admission letters.
Successful candidates are required to pay their schools fees before printing their admission letters.
Printed admission letters are to be taken to the Admission Office for endorsement.
For further enquiries you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign