A vile passenger appeared to urinate on a seat after allegedly assaulting two women on a US flight.
The man, named by the FBI as Michael Allen Haag, was arrested at the arrival gate after fellow travellers claimed he grabbed two women before relieving himself on the seat in front of him.
It’s alleged the ordeal began about two hours into Frontier Airlines Flight 864 from Denver to Charleston, S.C., Fox 31 Denver reported.
Witnesses also say the man had been drinking before he “grabbed” a woman who was sitting next to him.
Flight attendants then moved him to an empty row of seats at the back of the plane.
A female passenger identified as Emily told Fox News: “I hear a woman scream, ‘If this man f***ing touches me one more time I’ll f***ing kill him.”
Emily added that the man seemed “extremely intoxicated” and “out of his mind.”
The other woman who it is claimed was groped said she saw the man drink two double shots of vodka on the flight.
A flight attendant also warned Emily, who was sitting in the row across, of his behaviour and told her to leave her seat if the man tried to touch her.
Instead, Emily said the passenger urinated on the seat in front of him.
The man was later photographed being taken away from his gate in handcuffs.
He has been charged with interference with flight crew members, a felony, and indecent exposure on an aircraft.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign