This is the complain of so many candidates ; especially when the post utme registration has begun and closing date is already at hand for some schools.
The good news right now is that Jamb has given an official statement as regards the issue… See what Jamb said about it below:
According To Jamb: All candidates who earlier did JAMB change of course and institution and have been unable to register for their school’s Post-UTME screening exercise due to responses like “No Record Found” on the school’s portal have been asked to be patient as the issue will be resolved soon.
The reason for the issue is the fact that JAMB has not sent your details to the new schools you changed to.
However, JAMB has disclosed that soon enough, details of the affected candidates will be sent to their various schools and afterwards such candidates will now be able to register for the Postp-UTRME screening of their various schools.
JAMB will soon send their details to their various schools which will enable them register during online registration on their various school portal.
According to JAMB, all Institutions have been directed to ensure that all candidates are considered for their various PUTME”
Candidates should not panic as they would certainly sit for the PUTME in the Institutions they have made changes to.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign