The barbaric act of tying students to the “cross” is gradually creeping in as a norm.
In Ogun state, some students were reportedly tied to the cross and flogged with horsewhip for lateness to school.
NAIJAPARY gathered that three teachers including the headteacher caught in the act were arrested by a police officer who stumbled across the incident.
Abimbola Oyeyemi, Ogun State police spokesman promised to follow up the case.
More Photos Below:
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign