Are you an International Student? Are you willing to study for a degree program in China?
The Northwestern Polytechnical University, China invites applications for the President Scholarship Program which will be offered to International students who are looking to pursue a degree program at the University.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants must be International students
- All applicants must follow Chinese laws and regulations as well as NPU’s rules and regulations, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture and adopt a friendly attitude towards China.
- Applicants must be Proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records.
Application Process: The following are required during application:
- Application form for University Scholarship Program
- Physical Examination form
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Apply for Bachelor’s
- Recommendation Letter from high school.
- Apply for Master and Doctor’s?
- Recommendation Letter from two professors.
- Study plan
- Applicants should have good academic marks
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- A copy of valid passport
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign