Legendary Brazilian footballer, Ronaldo has been hospitalised on the Spanish holiday island of Ibiza according to multiple reports on international media on Sunday.
Former Real Madrid striker, Ronaldo De Lima, is reportedly in intensive care in an Ibiza hospital, after coming down with pneumonia.
The 41-year-old Brazilian is said to have been diagnosed with the illness, after being rushed to Can Misses Hospital on the island.
Respected Island Daily, Diario de Ibiza, said he had asked for a transfer to a private hospital called Clinica Nuestra Señora del Rosario, just before midnight on Friday.
It quoted hospital sources as saying he was still in intensive care but he was making good progress.
Staff at Can Misses Hospital said they were unable to give out any information for “data protection reasons.”
Ronaldo owns a house in Ibiza and is a regular visitor to the island.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign