A model with a big backside has been refused more surgery because just an ounce of extra fat could kill her.
Detroit steel mill worker Patricia has already had two procedures on her super-sized rump, and begged E!’s Botched doctors to inject her with yet more fat to increase its roundness.
According to MirrorOnline, the part-time model – who goes by the name of Supa Woman – was warned that adding yet more volume to her behind could have devastating consequences.
“If you get fat that goes over to the lung and blocks off, you don’t just get a little shortness of breath, you die,” Dr Terry Dubrow gravely told her.
Patrica’s dramatic transformation started when she decided to get liposuction and realised she could inject the fat back into her bum.
In a bid to look like Nicki Minaj, the first time around she had a whopping 1200cc of fat injected into her backside – much to Dr Dubrow’s horror.
“So you had 1200 cc’s put in each buttock? So what happened next time?” he asked, only to be even more shocked when she revealed doctors then managed to squeeze another 900cc in.
However, when the doctors told her it wouldn’t be possible, she saw the funny side and treated them to a dance.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign