Two students of Federal Polytechnic Ede from the department of Estate Managements (Name withheld) arraigned for disrespect lecture yesterday at main campus.
According to source, the student were said to be reading in class and the lecturer walk to them and asked them to vacate because he want to have lecture with other students of another department, the worst part of the issue is that the lecturer and the students start dragging words.
A witness at the incident disclosed to NAIJAPARY that;
“The lecturer enter the class and begged the students to vacate, the student replied that they can’t leave the class for no reason which make the lecturer to seek the help of the school security, upon the arrival of the security they were taken to the student affair office for proper investigation” he said.
At the office of the students affair the students were order to make statement on the incident, which was done.
On reaching a lecture of the department of Estate Management who confirmed the news and urge all student to always abide with the rules and regulations of the institution.
The were ordered to report back to the students affair office on Tuesday morning for final judgment.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede DPT Exam Date Update – 2018/2019
- IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu To Address World Press Conference On Sunday Evening
- Did New Ooni Of Ife’s Queen, Naomi Oluwaseyi step on blood ? (Check this)
- Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend’s Car For Cheating on Him, Then Brags About it online (Photo)
- Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls And Start Living Your Life