The authorities of University of Ibadan (UI), in a bid to save students the stress of unnecessary queue and delay in getting their receipts, have automated the process of self-generation of receipts by Students on the internet.
To print your receipt(s) online, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit streceipt.ui.edu.ng
- Type your Matriculation Number or RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and click Search
- Click Display link preceding the receipt you want to print.
- Click Print to print receipt, then click Download to save a pdf copy of the receipt to your computer. Click Email to have the receipt emailed to your configured email address.
- Students should take the printed copy/copies of the same receipt(s) to their respective Finance Offices for validation (with Official Stamp).
For further enquiry, visit Students Accounts Section of the Bursary Department.
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign