The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II), has been restricted from doing some certain things he used to do in public when he was an ”ordinary” person.
The Yoruba monarch said things he loves doing such as dancing, can’t be done anyhow in public because of his status which compels him to carry himself with dignity.
The monarch made the revelation via his Facebook page. He wrote;
” Things I used to do before, I can’t do them anymore. I love dancing. But I can’t dance anyhow in public as I have to carry myself with dignity. As the spiritual head of a race, a lot of spirituality is tied to the throne. It’s not a joke-Ooni of Ife…
- Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He’s at Home Without his Girlfriend (Photo)
- Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer, He was Bill Gates Best Friend
- Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter (Photo)
- Gym Instructor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman, Gets Battered (Video)
- Sen. President, Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign