Kyalian Mbappe’s demands to join Paris Saint-Germain have been exposed – and he will top Neymar’s wage if he wins the Ballon d’Or.
The teenage wonderkid left Monaco for the mega-rich French champions on-loan last season but signed a permanent deal in the summer.
And in order to sign on the dotted line for PSG the 19-year-old wanted a £48million net profit over his lucrative five-year contract.
According to Football Leaks, the ex-Monaco man also asked for private jet flights to he can travel across the globe without attracting worldwide attention from fans.
The report claims he will also be guaranteed to become the club’s best paid player if he is crowned the world’s best footballer.
That will mean he’ll pocket more than Neymar who currently earns a staggering £600,000-a-week.
Despite his age Mbappe is already fourth favourite to win this year’s Ballon d’Or.
Although unlikely to claim football’s highest individual accolade in 2018, he staggering potential means it is inevitable that he will pick up his fair share in the future.
- Ede Poly School Fees Increments – Students Union Meet Management
- We Are Ready To Negotiate With FG – ASUU
- 12-Year-Old Girl Miraculous Escapes After Being Kidnapped In Kwara. Photo
- Real Madrid Confirm Santiago Solari As Permanent Coach.
- See How Much Super Eagles Will Get For Each Goal Scored Against South Africa.