All newly admitted students of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa for the 2018/2019 academic session are to follow the procedure below to pay up their acceptance fee and complete their registration.
(i) Pay acceptance fee of the Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15000) with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(ii) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Please note that this process must be completed by October 8th, 2018.
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
- Fed Poly Ede Fresher And Returning Students School Fees Payment Now On
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Returning Students Registration Procedure 2018/2019 Out
- 9 Things That’s Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals
- “Una go kill me first” – Tobi says as he refuses to reconcile with CeeC
- Davido flaunts his second pre birthday gift; a diamond encrusted Ice chain (Photo)