This was disclosed by Director of Strategic Communications, President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organization, Festus Keyamo.
According to him, Obasanjo, after a visit to his office wrote the campaign organisation on Wednesday to officially declare his support.
The letter reads,
“Dear Sir, please find attached a statement of my public declaration and support for the 2019 second term re-election bid of our highly esteemed President Buhari.
“I have taken a personal decision to release the statement and to notify you of my availability to work for the re-election of our dear President Muhammadu Buhari with sincerity and loyalty.
“Please accept my assurances of the highest regards.”
- Helen Paul Shares adorable photos of her husband and their children
- Lacking Self-Discipline? Do This One Thing Everyday to Change Your Life
- If You’re Dating While Living At Home With Your Parents, You Need These 4 Tips
- Gay man explains why he chose men over women after a Nigerian woman blasted him for his sexuality
- “I’ll go shirtless if I see someone wearing the same shirt as me”- Burna Boy