A Police provost , Inspector Kadima Useni, attached to Police Mobile Force, Squadron 22 Base , Ikeja , Lagos State , was on Wednesday dismissed by the Police for getting drunk on duty .
Lagos State Police Command’ s Spokesman, CSP Chike Oti, said that the dismissed policeman was apprehended following a viral video which showed the policeman drunk in Dopemu area of Lagos .
“ The attention of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, has been drawn to a video of a Lagos policeman who got drunk at Akowonjo , Dopemu area of Lagos State .
“ He , therefore , directed the state Commissioner of Police, CP Imohimi Edgal , to fish out the erring policeman for appropriate disciplinary action.
“ The policeman , who was stupefied after guzzling large quantity of alcoholic beverage , was located and apprehended today 07/11/2018 at Police Mobile Force Squadron 22 Base, Ikeja, where he served as the Command Provost .
“ He was identified as Inspector Kadima Useni with appointment number 176219.
“ During interrogation , the officer affirmed that he was the one in the video ; he was therefore tried in orderly room and summarily dismissed to serve as a deterrent to others , ” he said .
- Ede Poly School Fees Increments – Students Union Meet Management
- We Are Ready To Negotiate With FG – ASUU
- 12-Year-Old Girl Miraculous Escapes After Being Kidnapped In Kwara. Photo
- Real Madrid Confirm Santiago Solari As Permanent Coach.
- See How Much Super Eagles Will Get For Each Goal Scored Against South Africa.