- Ife North – Ward 10, PU2
- Ife South – Olode Ward 07, PU12, Adereti Village
- Ife South – Osi Ward 8 PU10, Aluti Erin Primary School, Albert village
- Orolu – Ward 08 PU001, Kajola village
- Orolu – Ward 08 PU004 Idi Iya village
- Orolu – Ward 09 PU 003 Gbogbo Primary School Adeleke
- Osogbo – Ataoja Ward 05 PU 017 Adewale Street
12:20PM: Some residents of Ifon who said that they were registered voters at Gbogbo Primary School and in Kajola Village have alleged that they were turned back from assessing their polling units by alleged APC thugs.
One of them who identified herself as Ramota Ibrahim, said they were chased away from the polling unit at Kajola.
11:52AM: Three members of the Nigerian Bar Association Observer group have been arrested by some policemen at Ifon on their way to monitor the rerun election in some of the units in Orolu Local Government Area.
10:59AM: Money-sharing brazenly done in Olode village. The polling unit is just by the road. After voting, they go into one of the mud buildings close to the polling unit or under a tree to collect money.
10:48AM: In Olode, security men blocked vehicles from going through the village until around 10.30am. It resulted in a long queue with some commuters alighting from their vehicles to trek to the other side of the road where they boarded other vehicles to continue with their journey.
10:30 AM: INEC says it is disturbed about reports that accredited media and observers are being arrested or prevented from operating in some polling units. This is being taken up with the security agencies, the electoral umpire assures.
10:00 AM: Voters have now returned to their queues as they rains have subsided and voting has commenced in the affected poling units.
9:10 AM: Rainfall forces voters to run away from the queue and seek shelter in nearby buildings.
8:50 AM: Election observers arrive and speak on what they have observed so far in the Osun governorship re-run.
8:40 AM: Voting process has began at Olode Ward 7, PU 12, in Ife South LGA. There is presence of heavily armed security operatives. The security personnel comprise men of the Nigerian Police Force, FRSC, NSCDC, DSS.
8:21am Oshogbo LGA: Voting has commenced as aged people are reportedly given preference at PU 17, ward 5.
8.20am: The Resident Electoral Commissioner in Osun state, Olusegun Agbaje visited Ward 5 Unit 17, Alekuwodo Osogbo.
8am [Ward 5 Unit 17, Alekuwodo in Osogbo]: There is reportedly heavy presence of security operatives as voters are already on the queue waiting for voting to commence. INEC officials are also on ground.
7:15am [Orolu LGA]: There is apprehension in Ifon, Orolu LGA as residents gather in tens and hundreds discussing, a report by Premium Times states.
- Helen Paul Shares adorable photos of her husband and their children
- Lacking Self-Discipline? Do This One Thing Everyday to Change Your Life
- If You’re Dating While Living At Home With Your Parents, You Need These 4 Tips
- Gay man explains why he chose men over women after a Nigerian woman blasted him for his sexuality
- “I’ll go shirtless if I see someone wearing the same shirt as me”- Burna Boy