The All Progressives Congress, APC, has declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and its candidate, Ademola Adeleke, would still lose the rerun of the governorship election in Osun even if they get the support of the Social Democratic Party, SDP candidate, Iyiola Omisore.
APC said the opposition party was battling to get Omisore’s support because it was clear to them that Adeleke cannot win on the popular vote.
In a statement on Tuesday by the Director of Publicity, Research and Strategy of the APC in Osun State, Kunle Oyatomi, the party said Adeleke was the least educated and qualified candidate.
The statement reads, “They know that the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, can’t win on the popular votes.
“First, he is the least educated and qualified candidate Osun has ever raised in its history of the political contest.
“The fraud that brought him to this level (manipulation of card readers and purchase of PVC of ill-informed voters) that we are now discussing him as a potential governor, marks us as essentially an illiterate and backward democracy.”
- Duncan Mighty gifts an elderly woman a Camry car
- Oyo State government begins rebuilding of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM
- Nigerian Lady narrates her ordeal with F.sars officials in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Nigerian lady gives up her big booty and boobs for a healthier life (Photo)
- Odion Ighalo and wife Sonia celebrate 9th wedding anniversary with lovely photo