Candidate Of The Social Democratic Party (SDP) In The Osun State Governorship Election, Iyiola Omisore, Said He Accepted To Work For The The Ruling All Progressives Party (APC) Because They Accepted All His Conditions.
Omisore Made This Known At A News Conference Attended By The National Chairman Of SDP, Prof. Yemi Farounbi On Wednesday In Ile-Ife.
Ife North And Ife South, Believed To Be The Political Stronghold Of Omisore, Is Part Of The Four Local Governments That Governorship Re-run Election Will Take Place.
The Announcement Formally Shut The Doors Of Collaboration With The Peoples Democratic Party Candidate, Ademola Adeleke Who Is Currently Leading The Polls With 353 Votes.
Omisore Said SDP Was Left With No Option Than To Pitch Tent With APC, After PDP Failed To Respond To His Party Terms And Condition For A Coalition Government Among Other Reasons.
- Fed Poly Ede Fresher And Returning Students School Fees Payment Now On
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Returning Students Registration Procedure 2018/2019 Out
- 9 Things That’s Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals
- “Una go kill me first” – Tobi says as he refuses to reconcile with CeeC
- Davido flaunts his second pre birthday gift; a diamond encrusted Ice chain (Photo)