Residents of Ifon town in Orolu Local Government Area of Osun State have lamented the forced collection of their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) by thugs said to be loyal to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
According to the residents, the hoodlums came armed with guns and cutlasses, and collected PVCs of residents of the area, an incident that has caused them not to vote in the ongoing Osun governorship rerun election.
One of the residents, who preferred not to be named, told SaharaReporters: “They have all collected our PVCs; we can’t vote. They have been shooting at us — the APC thugs.”
- Fed Poly Ede Fresher And Returning Students School Fees Payment Now On
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Returning Students Registration Procedure 2018/2019 Out
- 9 Things That’s Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals
- “Una go kill me first” – Tobi says as he refuses to reconcile with CeeC
- Davido flaunts his second pre birthday gift; a diamond encrusted Ice chain (Photo)