A dissatisfied Mourinho has revealed that France’s World Cup winning midfielder, Paul Pogba, will never wear the captain band for his club as long as he is the manager of Manchester United. He further explained that the decision was made as a result of Pogba’s attitude.
The French star, Paul Pogba criticised Manchester United inability to attack in the 1-1 draw at home against Wolves.
Though his manager, Jose Mourinho blamed the France international for not doing enough to prevent Wolves’ equaliser.
“THE ONLY TRUTH IS THAT I MADE THE DECISION FOR HIM NOT TO BE SECOND CAPTAIN ANY MORE BUT THERE IS NO FALLOUT, NO PROBLEM,” MOURINHO SAID.
“I AM THE MANAGER I CAN MAKE THESE DECISIONS.”
“NO FALLOUT AT ALL, NO PROBLEM AT ALL, JUST A DECISION THAT I DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN,” HE SAID ON SKY SPORTS.
Pogba was told of the decision before Tuesday’s Carabao Cup penalty shootout defeat by Derby.
Manchester United failed to win at home for the third match in a row, as Derby County edged them in an EFL Cup penalty shootout.
Derby County increased the pressure on Jose Mourinho as Scott Carson denied Phil Jones to secure a shock 8-7 penalty shoot-out win over 10-man Manchester United after a dramatic 2-2 draw at Old Trafford in the EFL Cup.
Marouane Fellaini’s stoppage-time equaliser gave United – who had Sergio Romero sent off – a second bite, but after 15 successful penalties between the two sides, Jones saw his feeble effort saved by Carson.
- Nigerian lady gives up her big booty and boobs for a healthier life (Photo)
- Odion Ighalo and wife Sonia celebrate 9th wedding anniversary with lovely photo
- Helen Paul Shares adorable photos of her husband and their children
- Lacking Self-Discipline? Do This One Thing Everyday to Change Your Life
- If You’re Dating While Living At Home With Your Parents, You Need These 4 Tips