This is quite unfortunate. A teenage school boy is currently in pains with a broken leg after being a victim of an unfortunate circumstance in a school in Enugu state.
According to reports, the student identified as Anthony Eugene broke his leg after his classroom collapsed while receiving lectures at Community secondary school, Okpanku, Aninri Local Government Area of the State.
It has been gathered that the authorities rather than take him to a good hospital, decided to dump him in a local clinic in the village as his injured leg is being treated in a traditional way.
Citizens are calling on the Enugu state governor, Ifeanyi Uguwanyi to come to the aid of the young boy and for him to be taken to a better hospital with advanced health facilities for his quick recovery.
- Fed Poly Ede Fresher And Returning Students School Fees Payment Now On
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Returning Students Registration Procedure 2018/2019 Out
- 9 Things That’s Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals
- “Una go kill me first” – Tobi says as he refuses to reconcile with CeeC
- Davido flaunts his second pre birthday gift; a diamond encrusted Ice chain (Photo)