As shared on twitter, a man was denied a job, following the worth of his phones.
As funny as it may sound, the man didn’t get the job because according to the interviewer, he didn’t perceive the candidate as someone that would add value to the company because the last academic certificate he acquired was 4 years ago and he was in possession of phones worth over #200k.
What do you think about this situation, do you think the interviewer went too far? Was his decision right? Was the man wrong for taking such phones to an interview. Let’s see your take on this.
- Fed Poly Ede Fresher And Returning Students School Fees Payment Now On
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Returning Students Registration Procedure 2018/2019 Out
- 9 Things That’s Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals
- “Una go kill me first” – Tobi says as he refuses to reconcile with CeeC
- Davido flaunts his second pre birthday gift; a diamond encrusted Ice chain (Photo)