A 32- year- old woman , Oluwakemi Saheed, was on Thursday brought before an Ota Magistrates ’ Court in Ogun State for allegedly slapping a man publicly .
Gift, who lives at No . 12 Tolani St. , Iyana- Iyesi near Ota , is facing a charge of assault .
According to Police Prosecutor Chudu Gbesi , the woman committed the offence on November 4 at 7am at Odan Otun, Itele, near Ota .
The accused assaulted the complainant, Mr Jinadu Kazeem , by slapping him in the public during an agreement , Gbesi told the court .
The offence contravened Section 351 of Criminal Code , Laws of Ogun, 2006.
The accused , however , pleaded not guilty to the charge.
While ruling on the bail application of the accused , the Senior Magistrate , Mr G. E . Akan, granted her bail in the sum of N 50, 000 with two sureties in like sum.
Akan said that the sureties must reside within the court ’ s jurisdiction and should be gainfully employed with an evidence of tax payment to Ogun State Government .
He adjourned the case until January 19 for further hearing.
- Fed Poly Ede Fresher And Returning Students School Fees Payment Now On
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Returning Students Registration Procedure 2018/2019 Out
- 9 Things That’s Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals
- “Una go kill me first” – Tobi says as he refuses to reconcile with CeeC
- Davido flaunts his second pre birthday gift; a diamond encrusted Ice chain (Photo)